- In turn, each player takes turns acting as a guide to a konbini. After you lead the group to one konbini, it's the next player's turn to lead the group.
- You must buy a drink (12 oz./330mL) at each konbini you visit.
- You must finish your drink before the next konbini.
- If the guide has finished his/her drink and no other player has finished their drink, and the group has arrived at the next konbini, the guide gets a free pass (i.e. doesn't have to drink the next round)
- If the guide hasn't finished his/her drink and at least one other player has finished their drink, and the group has arrived at the next konbini, the guide must drink double (tall can 500mL)
- If the konbini is within eyesight and on the same side of the street, it counts as passing by it.
- If the guide breaks either rule, he/she must buy the next round for all players.
Let me know how it goes. If you remember, that is...
As a reference, there are 2 inside the station, 1 behind, and another two blocks in front... and that's just for Family Mart.
Oldest player starts first.
The game is over at the last train/bus. Or someone gets sick. Whichever comes first.
Drinks must be 5% or better, but while Tsingtao isn't 5% and neither is any light/calorie-off happoshu, that doesn't mean play this game with Strong Zero (8%)