- Bicycle to Kokura Station: 15 minutes
- Kokura Station to Saiki Station: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Walk to Ferry Building: 20 minutes
- Ferry from Saiki to Sukuomo, Kochi Prefecture: 3 hours
- Public Bus to Saiki Train Station, walk to hotel: 30 minutes
A ferry with slots, instant ramen, and a view of this? There are worse ways to travel...
Sunday, March 18, 2012
- Shuttle from hotel to race site: 25 minutes
- Shuttle bus from race site to Sukumo Ferry building: 30 minutes
- Ferry back to Saiki: 3 hours
- Walk to Saiki Station (+waiting time): 30 minutes
- Saiki Station to Kokura Station: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Bicycle to apartment: 15 minutes
Total travel time: 14 hours
|29 seconds... let's blame the uneven course, heavy rain,|
and finish line on a hill, not my lack of training.
4th Annual Sukuomo Hana Henro Marathon
Total Time: 3 hours, 48 minutes, 45 seconds
The Sukumo Marathon has its own mascot? Of course. This is Japan, after all.