- December 21, Kokura-Osaka
- December 22, Osaka-Manila
- December 27, Manila-Boracay
- December 30, Boracay-Manila
- January 2, Manila-Macau
- January 3, Macau-Hong Kong
- January 8, Hong Kong-Seoul
- January 9, Seoul-Fukuoka
Things to do:
- Show off my Japanese to my friend in Osaka
- Eat lechon
- Go to at least 2 restaurants as seen on No Reservations (Travel Channel)
- Scuba Dive in Boracay (2 dives)
- Surf in Boracay (waves permitting)
- Get a cheap massage on the beach
- Find the smiling horse on a Red Horse
- Order food in Tagalog
- Gamble at the largest casino in the world, The Venetian, Macau
- Eat dim sum
- Eat until I'm full and keep eating
- Chow Fun, Roast Duck... did I mention dim sum?
- Get a "real" American Pizza (Pizza Hut or better)
The real reason I'm going to the Philippines...
What am I missing?